Friday, July 18, 2008

On the Radio

Hey all! Quick little something: tomorrow at 8am here in Rubio Venezuela, I will speaking on the radio! I was asked to share thoughts about how many different types of music can be to the Lord. I am not exactly sure what I will share, but I do feel that a lot of music has a message and a lot of meaning behind it that is being sung to share and express love, hurt, anger, praise, and at times a desire for more. I believe at times ´non-christian´music is more real and honest than some ´christian´labeled music. I am excited for it! We´ll see how it goes, I never expected to be on the radio before! If you would like to listen (its early I know 6:30am Saturday Julio 19, 2008) go to: www.esperanzavivafm.com

I just realized, a lot of it, if not all will be in Spanish... but at least you will be able to hear my voice and hear how much of an English accent I have when I try to speak Spanish, ha!

Paz

2 comments:

B-True said...

Bro that is so cool, I just wish that I had a chance to read this entry before right now which is 11:37pm here in Oregon. So sorry. I wouldn't of believed it if it wasn't you that was telling us. But like all things that are happening to you, and for you in Vezzie, I hope it went well and that you were able to say what you needed to say.

Who would of thought that you would be open to so many opportunities to share the message of the Lord in so many different ways, places, and subjects. This has got to be the best trip you ever had, I also realize it is probably the hardest. The only thing that is keeping me from saying come home now, is that I know that the families and people you are able to interact with are treating you right, with open arms and apparently ears.

As always I love you Chris, as a brother in blood and in Christ. I wish I could be there but this seems to be a time where God has you on your own for a reason. Bless Him and He will Bless you.

I guess I will be hearing from you here sometime, so until then stay strong and know that He is with you, God Bless you and everything you do,

Brandon K.

Christopher Kernutt said...

Dude! I miss you so much! I can´t wait to see you and that needs to be soon, my brother! You have spurred me on in those days I felt like I couldn´t. Thank you for that!